- At Cooperb Motorcycles we like to offer the friendly personal service that only a family run dealership can offer
- Suzuki dealer in St Neots. We want to make your experience as smooth as possible with our friendly team being available to help
- Based in Milton Keynes, near M1 J13, Grafton Motorcycles are a Honda franchise selling new and used motorcycles.
- Become an Advance Rider. Milton Keynes Advanced Motorcyclists group offer advanced iAM Roadsmart courses for all abilities. Cash back on completion.
- Wollaston Bikes is a BMW dealership that sells new used BMW motorcycles, situated in south east Northants.
- Double O Motorcycles - A clean modern independent motorcycle shop. MOT - Tyres - Suspension - Service - Parts & Accessories
- We offer Class 4 and motorcycle and car MOT testing, servicing, wheel alignments, air-con servicing and re-gassing, tyres, Punctureseal, exhausts, batteries, welding, bodywork and diagnostics
- We are are the Authorised Premier exclusive Yamaha motorcycle dealers for Bedfordshire.
- KTM Specialists in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. Discounts for OMC members
Oakley Motorcycle Club has, since it’s inception in January 2005 strongly supported many charities over the years.The main charities have been Keech Cottage Children’s Hospice at Luton, now re-named Keech Hospice Care for Adults and Children, Brains Trust and Happy Days all of which have been charities close to the hearts of many of our members.
However, it was felt that by supporting a number of charities at the same time, we were spreading ourselves and the money far too thinly. So in 2011 Oakley Motorcycle Club decided to support just a single charity, namely the East Anglian Air Ambulance. After a fantastic year we raised a stunning total of £10,576.27 and we have continued to retain the EAAA as our designated charity. By the end of 2018, Oakley Motorcycle Club have raised the enormous sum of £35 271.93 for EAAA.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance receive no regular, direct government funding and are solely reliant upon the voluntary funding and generosity from the kind people of East Anglia. Their mission is to save lives by providing the best possible outcomes for patients who have been involved in a life-threatening or life changing accident or medical emergency. With each mission costing an average £3,500, raising funds to keep their two helicopters in the skies above our region is a challenge.
“We need you today.You may need us tomorrow.”
If you’d like to find out more about the East Anglian Air Ambulance, please contact our Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire Fundraising Manager, Barbara McGee, on 01763 262697or visit our website at www.eaaa.org.uk.
There are hundreds of local, national and international charities, all of which are worthwhile causes with many dear to the hearts of OMC members. Although as a Club we are only supporting a single charity, we would still consider supporting members with other charitable causes.