- Wollaston Bikes is a BMW dealership that sells new used BMW motorcycles, situated in south east Northants.
- We offer Class 4 and motorcycle and car MOT testing, servicing, wheel alignments, air-con servicing and re-gassing, tyres, Punctureseal, exhausts, batteries, welding, bodywork and diagnostics
- KTM Specialists in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. Discounts for OMC members
- We are are the Authorised Premier exclusive Yamaha motorcycle dealers for Bedfordshire.
- Suzuki dealer in St Neots. We want to make your experience as smooth as possible with our friendly team being available to help
- Double O Motorcycles - A clean modern independent motorcycle shop. MOT - Tyres - Suspension - Service - Parts & Accessories
- At Cooperb Motorcycles we like to offer the friendly personal service that only a family run dealership can offer
- Based in Milton Keynes, near M1 J13, Grafton Motorcycles are a Honda franchise selling new and used motorcycles.
- Become an Advance Rider. Milton Keynes Advanced Motorcyclists group offer advanced iAM Roadsmart courses for all abilities. Cash back on completion.
Ride Outs We organise many ride outs each year
We organise many, varied ride outs throughout the year. Whether your preference is a couple of hours, a weekend away or a continental trip, we cater for it!
Every rideout conforms to our policies of speed and overtaking rules, which are outlined prior to any rideout.
Social We're a very social motorcycle club
As Oakley Sports & Social Club hosts Oakley Motorcycle Club, OMC members can purchase food & drink at club rather than pub prices.
We often host events here and many decide to camp on site where changing, toilet and shower facilities are made available.
We have a sub-committee that organises many track days every year. They range from local tracks to those across the country. See our calendar for forthcoming track days or review our gallery to see past excursions!
A Charitable Motorcycle Club
OMC members have done their best to support local and national charities raising substantial amounts of money for Keech Cottage Children’s Hospice at Luton and Cancer Research UK, though our charity of focus is the East Anglian Air Ambulance presently.
Oakley Motorcycle Club Membership
A bit more about our membership benefits
The club consists of members from 16 to 86 years of age, with a wide cross-section of biking interests from those with a collection of vintage motorcycles to those who only use theirs to race.
Come along and see what it's all about. We meet at Oakley Sports and Social Club (OSSC) and meetings are held every Thursday come rain or shine throughout the year. We usually start close to 7pm but the club is open much earlier. You don't have to come on a bike, get a lift and have a few beers, many of us do!
As Oakley Motorcycle Club operates from Oakley Sports & Social Club, which is a registered club, all OMC members have to be members of the Social Club which is included in the membership fee. The exception to this is the Junior members who have not attained the age of 18 years who will be signed in by full members.
Memberships are renewable from 1st January annually, regardless of the original date of joining, unless you wish to take advantage of the OMC LATE MEMBERSHIP OFFER. If joining on or after 1st October, the following years membership will be free. Meaning you will get 15 months membership for the price of 12 (note: this is for new members only and do not apply to renewals).
An additional advantage of being a member of the bike club is the discounts you're entitled to. As a member of OMC, you qualify for as much as 15% off with various companies - making it worth becoming a member just to make use of the fantastic offers it entitles you to
Oakley Motorcycle Club has a Constitution and as such, no individual makes profit from our income and all monies are invested back into the Club for the benefit of our members.
If you're new to what OMC does, feel free to pop down any Thursday 7pm onwards. Our address and map are located on the Contact page.
Got a query, then please don't hesitate to get in touch.